Manoscritto Voynich - Brown
Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: 10497-320
The Voynich manuscript is an illustrated codex hand-written in an unknown writing system. The vellum on which it is written has been carbon-dated to the early 15th century (1404–1438), and it may have been composed in Northern Italy during the Italian Renaissance.The manuscript is named after Wilfrid Voynich, a Polish-Samogitian book dealer who purchased it in 1912.
The Voynich manuscript has been studied by many professional and amateur cryptographers, including American and British codebreakers from both World War I and World War II.
No one has yet demonstrably deciphered the text, and it has become a famous case in the history of cryptography.
At the "Manoscritto Voynich" series, we were inspired by the elegant and curved handwriting and engraved the manuscript on the front and back of the Watch strap. Wear the mystery of the meaning and origin of the manuscript on your Arm with your Watch.
We have selected an extremely soft and matching vintage leather from Italy for this series.
- Thickness : 4mm for 26 and 24mm Lugwidth and 3,5mm for 22mm Lugwidth
- The length and width are fix.
- Fit for the OEM-Buckles
- Each stitching hole is punched by a special awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Screw-in Buckle type can be selected individually
- Included 2x installed Steel Tubes
- The Strap comes with engraved Wooden Box or Engraved Leather-Case (for DHL-Express)
- Extrem soft and high-quality cowhide (cow leather) from italian tannery.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)