Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: H-D-004-98
The Strap is meticulously handcrafted following historical techniques.
Because of its authentic character, we have already built the strap with an historical steel sew-in buckle..
- The strap is suitable for wrist sizes ranging from 16cm to 20cm, as we have punched the first hole at 43mm from the lug.
- The distance from center hole to center hole is only 7mm. We have punched a total of 7 round holes.
Width and Thickness
- The length is 130mm on the long side and 80mm on the short side.
- The strap has a thickness of approximately 4mm to 5mm.
- We have punched the holes to fit the sewn-in buckle, and a loop has been sewn in. This allows for a perfect fit on the wrist later on.
- Number of holes: 7 holes
- The strap adheres to the classic manufacturing method of the original.
- Each individual stitch hole is hand-punched with an antique awl and double hand-sewn with waxed thread.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A loose keeper
- Historical Sew-in Steel Buckle
- Soft and high-quality cowhide leather from a German tannery (Traditionally vegetable-tanned leather from Pirmasens).
- Tear-resistant and stable waxed thread from German production!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin and acid-free)
Tradition and Passion
- The band is made using historical folding and sewing techniques from the 1950s. Only antique tools, from the old awl to the antique leather knife and old leather planes, are used.
- Vintage appearances and wear marks are realized through hours of handwork by grinding and polishing. The leather is not painted with color afterward, and no chemicals are used.
- Finally, the band is treated with seawater and leather fat.