Corrigia01 Bronze Brown Patina PG100 Diver Watch Ref.612-613-576-577 - LE
Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10824
Corrigia01 Brown PG100 10th Anniversary - Limited Edition to only 50 pieces worldwide.
Join the Corrigia Watch Club on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/232146475128041
We ship the Corrigia01 Watch with DHL-Express worldwide for free!
DHL-Express shipping takes approximately 3 business days.
- Lug width: 26mm
- Distance from Lughole to Case-End: 3,8mm (Ready for 6mm Thick True Vintage Straps.)
- Case-Diameter: 48mm - Case-thickness including glass: 15.80mm
- Glass: 4.7mm Thick Saphire Glass
- Watch case: Brushed/Polished and patinated CuSn8 Bronze (Wartungsarm nach DIN ISO 3547-4 / DIN 1494)
- Bezel: Unidirectional 120-Click bezel included 1-11 decoration polished studs in bronze (CuSn8)
- Dots: Hr. 12 Lume dots with SS base IPG plated
- Lugs: Screwed IPG plated
- Crown: Bronze CuSn8 screw-in type
- Crown protector: Bronze CuSn8 fixed with 2 Stainless steel IPG plated screws.
- 1x Style Case back: Screwed Stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens - Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters
- 1x Pro Case back: Screwed Stainless steel - Water Resistant up to 300 ATM/ 300 Bar/ 3000 Meters
- Water Resistant: Up to 30 ATM ( 300 M ) with Glasscaseback and 300 ATM with solid steel caseback.
- Movement: Swiss Made Automatic Manufacture Calibre MLJP-G100 with 70 hours power reserve by Manufacture La Joux-Perret form La Chaux-de-Fonds/ Swiss - Rotor in beide Richtungen aufziehend - 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour) provides ceramic ball bearing and rhodium rotor wind up in both directions with "Genfer streifen". Frequency 28'800 A/H (4 Hz) Number of jewels 24 Angle lift of balance 51°
- 1x Corrigia01 Prototipo A Diver-Watch 3000m CuSn8 Bronze Limited Edition
- 4x Thick Handmade True Vintage Leather Straps for 26mm Lug-Width
- 1x 26mm FKM-Rubber-Watch-Strap Natural Caoutchouc Vulcanized - Completely Waterproof / Water Resistant for sunbathing, swimming and diving.
- 1x Screw-in CuSn8 Bronze Corrigia Logo Buckle for 26mm Strap-Width
- 1x Style Case back Stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens (Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters)
- 1x Pro Case back Stainless steel (Water Resistant up to 300 ATM/ 300 Bar/ 3000 Meters)
- 1x Strap changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
- 1x Handmade Wooden Box with calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia01 Watch / Straps / Tools / Cards
- 5 year international warranty card with a handwritten date, handwritten signature by Cengio Corrigia and limitation certificate.
- Every Corrigia watch is assembled by hand in-house by the trained watchmaker Simon Mayer in our Manufacture in Jockgrim.
- In doing so, Mr. Mayer ensures the functionality of the watch and checks the aesthetic features of the watch before delivery.
During the design phase, I knew that I wanted to develop a toolwatch. Therefore, the premise applies to the watch: "Form follows function" and that with all consequence. From the crown to the crown guard, everything is screwed down. Screws offer the most stable type of fastening and are particularly recommended for later maintenance. Not a single component/part was glued or printed in the manufacture of the dials or cases. We milled, turned and engraved everyt part - just like in the good old days!
Thus, even after 100 years, the watch will still look almost exactly like it does today - only more beautiful and distinctive. With the right know-how from Pforzheim (The Watch-City), my great love for detail and a lot of passion, we have succeeded in realizing this dream watch.”
Cengi Bilgic - Founder & CEO