Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10933
Corrigia03 Steel BLUE PG100 for a special price of 3150 Euros instead of the regular 5200 euros. Our exhibition pieces include high-quality watches with minimal storage or usage marks. Although we handle our watches with care, small marks on the case or strap cannot always be completely avoided. Nevertheless, we continue to offer these treasures at a reduced price. It is important to mention that the exhibition pieces are generally unworn.
- 1x Corrigia03 Steel BLUE Pro. A Diver Watch 3000m exhibition piece with minor storage or usage marks.
- 1x 26mm FKM-Rubber-Watch-Strap Natural Caoutchouc Vulcanized - Completely Waterproof / Water Resistant for sunbathing, swimming and diving.
- 1x Handmade Vintage Leather Strap for 26mm Lug-width
- 1x Screw-in Corrigia Logo Buckle 316L Steel for 26mm Lug-width
- 1x Profi-Crownguard (allready installed)
- (allready installed)
- 1x Handmade leather travel-case to storage the Corrigia03 Watch / Tool / Card
- 2 year international warranty card with a handwritten date, handwritten signature by Cengio Corrigia and limitation certificate
- Every Corrigia watch is assembled by hand in-house by the trained watchmaker Simon Mayer in our Manufacture in Jockgrim.
- In doing so, Mr. Mayer ensures the functionality of the watch and checks the aesthetic features of the watch before delivery.
During the design phase, I knew that I wanted to develop a toolwatch. Therefore, the premise applies to the watch: "Form follows function" and that with all consequence. From the crown to the crown guard, everything is screwed down. Screws offer the most stable type of fastening and are particularly recommended for later maintenance. Not a single component/part was glued or printed in the manufacture of the dials or cases. We milled, turned and engraved everyt part - just like in the good old days!
Thus, even after 100 years, the watch will still look almost exactly like it does today - only more beautiful and distinctive. With the right know-how from Pforzheim (The Watch-City), my great love for detail and a lot of passion, we have succeeded in realizing this dream watch.”
Cengi Bilgic - Founder & CEO