Corrigia02 MMA Black G100 Watch Ref.595-615-582-583 - LE
Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10922
Corrigia02 Mixed Material Arts - MMA-Black G100 for a special price of 9000 Euros instead of the regular 9200 euros.
Join the Corrigia Watch Club on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/232146475128041
- Lug-width: 26mm
- Distance from Lughole to Case-End: 3,5mm (Ready for 5,5mm Thick True Vintage Straps.)
- Case-Diameter: 47mm - Case-thickness including glass: 15,50mm
- Glas: 4,8mm thick domed Saphire Glass
- Watch-case: DLC-Coated and Sandblasted 316L stainless steel
- Bezel: Rotate Diver Bezel Black DLC finish
- Lugs: Screwed Steel 2x IPG-plated
- Crown: Screwed Steel incl. Double seals
- Water Resistant: Up to 30 ATM ( 300 M ) with Glasscaseback and 300 ATM with solid steel caseback.
- Movement: Swiss Made Automatic Manufacture Calibre MLJP-G100 with 70 hours power reserve by Manufacture La Joux-Perret form La Chaux-de-Fonds/ Swiss - Rotor in beide Richtungen aufziehend - 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour) provides ceramic ball bearing and rhodium rotor wind up in both directions with "Genfer streifen". Frequency 28'800 A/H (4 Hz) Number of jewels 24 Angle lift of balance 51°
- 1x Corrigia02 MMA DLC-Coated and Sandblasted Black Pro. A Watch 3000m Steel Limited Edition
- 4x Handmade True Vintage Leather Straps for 26mm Lug-width
- 1x 26mm FKM-Rubber-Watch-Strap Natural Caoutchouc Vulcanized - Completely Waterproof / Water Resistant for sunbathing, swimming and diving.
- 1x Screw-in Corrigia Logo DLC-Coated Buckle 316L Steel for 26mm Lug-width
- 1x Basic-Crownguard Screwed - 1x Pro-Crownguard Screwed
- 1x Style Case back stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens (Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters)
- 1x Strap changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
- 1x Crownguard changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
- 1x Handmade Wooden Box with calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia03 Watch / Straps / Tools / Cards
- 5 year international warranty card with a handwritten date, handwritten signature by Cengio Corrigia and limitation certificate
- Every Corrigia watch is assembled by hand in-house by the trained watchmaker Simon Mayer in our Manufacture in Jockgrim.
- In doing so, Mr. Mayer ensures the functionality of the watch and checks the aesthetic features of the watch before delivery.
- Whether as a diving watch, sports watch or dress watch. Corrigia Watch is flexible and resistant..
During the design phase, I knew that I wanted to develop a toolwatch. Therefore, the premise applies to the watch: "Form follows function" and that with all consequence. From the crown to the crown guard, everything is screwed down. Screws offer the most stable type of fastening and are particularly recommended for later maintenance. Not a single component/part was glued or printed in the manufacture of the dials or cases. We milled, turned and engraved everyt part - just like in the good old days!
Thus, even after 100 years, the watch will still look almost exactly like it does today - only more beautiful and distinctive. With the right know-how from Pforzheim (The Watch-City), my great love for detail and a lot of passion, we have succeeded in realizing this dream watch.”
Cengi Bilgic - Founder & CEO