Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 14 Workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10788
This Strap is produced in Brelli style without compromise, as was the case in the 1950s by Bruno Bartalucci (Cuoierie Meccaniche Brelli) from Castelnuovo d'Elsa, Tuscany. We prick the holes with an antique awl (from the 40s) and sew a "saddle seam" by hand with two needles. The original Brelli Straps were sewn in the 1950s with a Nechi 902-156 industrial sewing machine. Therefore you can see the striking seam marking for a straight seam on the Straps. The distance from the seam line to the edge of the Strap is very wide at 4.5mm compared to our other Strap-Series, which is also due to the edge ruler from Nechi. But exactly such features give the Brelli style a special touch. Even if we manufacture entirely by hand, we adopt all of these features in the production without compromise.
Because of its authentic character, we recommend ordering this strap with a sewn-in Buckle.
Width and Thickness
- The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.
- If you order the strap without a sewn in buckle , then round holes are punched to match the OEM Buckle and a keeper is sewn (fixed). This later enables a perfect fit for the OEM Buckle. (Distance from hole center to hole center 7mm).
- If the Strap is ordered with a sewn-in buckle , then the sewn-in keeper is not fixed so that the keeper sits in a loop with the sewn-in Buckle as can be seen on the product photos, which is also authentic.
- Number of holes and properties depending on the length ordered on the long side:
- - 5 normal round holes up to 140mm on the long side - distance from hole center to hole center 7.5mm
- - 6 small round holes at 150mm on the long side (as on the product photo - distance from hole center to hole center 14.5mm)
- - 7 small round holes at 160mm on the long side (as on the product photo - distance from hole center to hole center 14.5mm)
- Each stitching hole is punched by a awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The Strap corresponds to the classic production method of the original by Cuoierie Meccaniche Brelli.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Buckle type can be selected individually
- High-quality cowhide Antique Leather (French-Ammo 1950-1960) from France.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)
Tradition and passion
- "We have used the time machine to bring the straps from 1950 back to you!" Typical for this series is that the leather and the tools are antique from the 50s!. The Zeitmaschine-Series are only built with historical folding and sewing techniques from 1950s. (we only use old antique awl, antique leather knife ,antique plane and antique tools)
- The leather is not subsequently painted with leather color and there are no chemicals used. The vintage signs and scuffs can be realized in many hours of hand work by grinding and polishing.
- Finally, the leather is treated with sea water and nature leather balsam.