AOS15 - Open Stitch Mattone
Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 14 Workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10706
Width and Thickness The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.... more
Product information "AOS15 - Open Stitch Mattone"
Width and Thickness
- The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.
- The thickness of the Strap is automatically recognized by Corrigia based on the chosen width and folding technique in the configurator.
- With a selected width of 24mm to 28mm, the Strap has a thickness of 4mm to 6mm. .
- With a selected width of 21mm to 23mm, the Strap has a thickness of 3mm to 4mm.
- With a selected width of 18mm to 20mm, the Strap has a thickness of 2mm to 3mm.
- If you order the Strap without sewn-in Buckle, then the strap holes will be punch for screw-in OEM-Buckle and the 1x loop will be fixed.
- Number of holes: 5 holes (up to 145mm) or 6 holes (from 145mm)
- Each stitching hole is punched by a awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Buckle type can be selected individually
- Soft and high-quality cowhide (cow leather) from italy.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)
Tradition and passion
Related links to "AOS15 - Open Stitch Mattone"