Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 14 Workdays
Information about customer service!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries with DHL-Express for free. The minimum order value is USD 450 for overseas Express-Shipping. We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no cost for Express Shipping). Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day.
To obtain answers for your inquiries, you can use our contact form or communicate with us through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy way to reach us.
- Order number: MAT10579
he "Apple Watch straps" are made entirely by hand using elaborate techniques in our Jockgrimer Manufacture.
Incl. Matching connector and buckle.
- With the matching and pre-assembled Apple Watch adapter, it can be easily attached to the Apple Watch in a few simple steps.
- The Corrigia Screwed connector is better than the "spring bar connector", the screw ensures a secure hold.
- The stainless steel strap-buckle is made of 316L material (surgical steel) suitable for allergy sufferers
- Due to the curvature, the clasp sits perfectly on the strap.
Size / dimensions / weight
- Thickness: 3mm throughout
- Number of holes: 7 oval holes
- The color of the seam and the length can be determined by the configurator
- The Buckle holes are punched to fit the supplied buckle.
- This enables a perfect fit on your Wrist.
- Each individual seam hole is pre-punched by hand with a needle and then sewn twice by hand with wax thread.
- Two keepers - one is sewn in fixed.
- Soft and high quality calfskin from a German tannery.
- Tear-resistant and stable wax yarn made in Germany!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin and acid free)
- Tradition and passion
The Strap is made by historical 1950s sewing techniques.The vintage appearances and signs of wear are handcrafted by grinding and polishing. The leather is not subsequently painted with color and no chemicals are used. Finally, the Strao is treated with sea water and leather grease.