RUBBER02 Light Grey FKM-Rubber-Watch-Strap Natural Caoutchouc Vulcanized with Accordion-Waves available in April 2023
Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 1 Workdays
Important information regarding shipping and packaging procedures!
We shipp to Non-EU-Countries only with DHL-Express for free We to ship the Corrigia-Watches to EU-Countries also only with DHL-Express for free (no additional cost for Express Shipping)- Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days. We ship from Monday to Saturday and the On-Stock products will shipped on the same day with express. The minimum order value is USD 250 for overseas Express-Shipping. CORRIGIA
- Order number: MAT10916
We are excited to present to you our latest creation that promises to be the thickest and most stable natural Vulcanized Caoutchouc FKM-Rubber-Watch-Strap ever made.
The high-quality vulcanized gray-color FKM accordion wave rubber strap with the Corrigia logo is the next big thing in the watch industry. The Corrigia Rubber-Strap is Completely Waterproof / Water Resistant for sunbathing, swimming and diving.
With a lug width of 26mm/24mm/22mm, the strap is designed to fit comfortably on your wrist.
We understand the importance of a comfortable and snug fit between the watch case and strap, and that's why we have addressed various issues to ensure a perfect fit.
Our list of challenges includes:
- Issue 1: We have ensured that the material thickness on the lug-side from hole inner-edge to hole-outside-edge is exactly 2.5mm (without tubes). Most rubber straps in the market come with a thickness of only 2mm, but with our strap, you will see no gap between the watch case and strap after installation.
- Issue 2: The strap comes with installed steel tubes for added stability.
- Issue 3: The material thickness on the buckle hole-side from hole inner-edge to hole-outside-edge is exactly 2.0mm, unlike the OEM rubber straps that come with only 1.02mm thickness on the buckle hole-side.
- Issue 4: The material thickness on the lug-side is exactly 7.2mm, unlike the original OEM rubber straps that come with 6.58mm thickness on the lug-side.
- Issue 5: The material thickness on the strap middle and strap end is 4mm, unlike the OEM rubber straps that come with 3mm thickness on the strap middle and strap end.
- Issue 6: The material thickness on the strap middle and strap end on the short-side is also 4mm, unlike the OEM rubber straps that come with 2.99mm thickness on the strap middle and strap end.
- Issue 7: We have included 4 notches to fix the first keeper securely.
- Issue 8: All holes will be punched for Corrigia Buckle and other OEM-buckles on market.
- Issue 9: The strap comes with a deep engraved Corrigia logo.
- Issue 10: The strap comes with 3x bending, unlike the OEM rubber straps that come with 2x bending on both sides.
- Issue 11: The first bending-head will be round, the second and third bending-head will be flat but aerodynamically directed to he first round-beding to ensure better power transmission and elasticity.
- Issue 12: The first hole will start at 50mm from Lugside, and we will punch a total of 8 holes. The distance from Hole-middle to hole-middle will be 7mm.
- Issue 13: The holes on Longside will be square 4.7mm x 2.2mm.
- Issue 14: The width of the keeper will be 10mm, and the thickness will be 2mm, unlike the most OEM keepers that are only 1.7mm thick. The Corrigia keeper will be 2mm.
In summary, the new Corrigia rubber watch strap is designed to provide comfort, stability, and a perfect fit for your wrist. With its unique features and attention to detail, we are confident that this strap will be the next big thing in the watch industry.
So, get ready to elevate your watch game with the new Corrigia rubber watch strap!