Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Important Information about Covid-19 coronavirus crisis !
We disinfect 100% all of our products with alcohol-based disinfectants before shipping. We shipp worldwide to all Corona-Covid-19 risk areas around the world with DHL Express for free. No additional cost for Express Shipping. Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days.
- Order number: MAT10567
This Strap is produced in Brelli style without compromise, as was the case in the 1950s by Bruno Bartalucci (Cuoierie Meccaniche Brelli) from Castelnuovo d'Elsa, Tuscany. We prick the holes with an antique awl (from the 40s) and sew a "saddle seam" by hand with two needles. The original Brelli Straps were sewn in the 1950s with a Nechi 902-156 industrial sewing machine. Therefore you can see the striking seam marking for a straight seam on the Straps. The distance from the seam line to the edge of the Strap is very wide at 4.5mm compared to our other Strap-Series, which is also due to the edge ruler from Nechi. But exactly such features give the Brelli style a special touch. Even if we manufacture entirely by hand, we adopt all of these features in the production without compromise.
Because of its authentic character, we recommend ordering this strap with a sewn-in Buckle.
Width and Thickness
- The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.
- 7 small round holes at 160mm on the long side (as on the product photo - distance from hole center to hole center 14.5mm)
- Each stitching hole is punched by a awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The Strap corresponds to the classic production method of the original by Cuoierie Meccaniche Brelli.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Buckle type can be selected individually
- High-quality cowhide Antique Leather (1950-1960) from italy.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)
Tradition and passion
- "We have used the time machine to bring the straps from 1950 back to you!" Typical for this series is that the leather and the tools are antique from the 50s!. The Zeitmaschine-Series are only built with historical folding and sewing techniques from 1950s. (we only use old antique awl, antique leather knife ,antique plane and antique tools)
- The leather is not subsequently painted with leather color and there are no chemicals used. The vintage signs and scuffs can be realized in many hours of hand work by grinding and polishing.
- Finally, the leather is treated with sea water and nature leather balsam.