Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% German-VAT
For Non-EU-Customers: You will get 19% cheaper VAT-FREE price in your cart after choose your country!
For EU-Customers: You will get the VAT-Rate of your EU-Country (OSS-Vat-Rules). The VAT is different in every EU country (from 17 – 27 %)
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 12 Workdays
Our shipping department is closed until February 4th.
Orders are of course still possible and the production continues as usual. Your order will be shipped at February 4th.
- Order number: MAT10316
"We have used the time machine to bring the straps from 1950 back to you!" Typical for this series is that the leather and the tools are antique from the 50s!....
Width and Thickness
- The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.
- The thickness of the Strap is automatically recognized by Corrigia based on the chosen width and folding technique in the configurator.
- With a selected width of 24mm to 28mm, the Strap has a thickness of 4mm to 6mm. .
- With a selected width of 21mm to 23mm, the Strap has a thickness of 3mm to 4mm.
- With a selected width of 18mm to 20mm, the Strap has a thickness of 2mm to 3mm.
- If you order the Strap without sewn-in Buckle, then the strap holes will be punch for screw-in OEM-Buckle and the 1x loop will be fixed.
- Number of holes: 5 holes (up to 145mm) or 6 holes (from 145mm)
- Each stitching hole is punched by a awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Buckle type can be selected individually
- Soft and high-quality cowhide Antique Leather (1950-1960) from italy.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)
Tradition and passion
- The Zeitmaschine-Series are only built with historical folding and sewing techniques from 1950s. (we only use old antique awl, antique leather knife ,antique plane and antique tools)
- The leather is not subsequently painted with leather color and there are no chemicals used. The vintage signs and scuffs can be realized in many hours of hand work by grinding and polishing.
- Finally, the leather is treated with sea water and nature leather balsam.