Prices incl. shipping costs and 19% EU-VAT
Customers from Non-EU-Countrys will get VAT-FREE prices ! - 19% cheaper in Cart after choose your country!
Free worldwide shipping !
Production time 12 Workdays
Important Information about Covid-19 coronavirus crisis !
From now on we disinfect 100% all of our products with alcohol-based disinfectants before shipping. From now on we shipp worldwide only with DHL-Express for free (no additional cost for Express Shipping) We continue to ship to all Corona-Covid-19 risk areas around the world with DHL Express for free. Your order will arrive in 1-3 working days.
- Order number: MAT10251
The Squadra Series are made for military-inspired style ! A must-have for your Submersible Watch ! ...
Width and Thickness
- The length and width can be configured by the strap configurator.
- The thickness of the Strap is automatically recognized by Corrigia based on the chosen width and folding technique in the configurator.
- With a selected width of 24mm to 28mm, the Strap has a thickness of 4mm to 6mm. .
- With a selected width of 21mm to 23mm, the Strap has a thickness of 3mm to 4mm.
- With a selected width of 18mm to 20mm, the Strap has a thickness of 2mm to 3mm.
- If you order the Strap without sewn-in Buckle, then the strap holes will be punch for screw-in OEM-Buckle and the 1x loop will be fixed.
- Number of holes: 5 holes (up to 145mm) or 6 holes (from 145mm)
- Each stitching hole is punched by a awl and Double hand stitched with wax yarn.
- The buckle and the first keeper sit in a loop
- A free (loose) keeper
- Buckle type can be selected individually
- Soft and high-quality cowhide (cow leather) from italy.
- Tearproof and stable wax yarn made in Italy!
- Beeswax leather balm (resin-and acid-free)
Tradition and passion
- The Squadra Series are only built with historical folding and sewing techniques from 1960s. (we only use old antique awl, antique leather knife ,antique plane and antique tools)
- The leather is not subsequently painted with leather color and there are no chemicals used. The vintage signs and scuffs can be realized in many hours of hand work by grinding and polishing.
- Finally, the leather is treated with sea water and nature leather balsam.